At Mercy Seat Ministry, our Counsellors desire to help you find freedom and grow spiritually.
View our Counsellor profiles to find the best match for you.
Typical session length for counselling is 2 hours.
Mercy Seat Ministry’s approach to counselling will provide opportunity for you to:
- Heal from emotional challenges and trauma
- Address mental health concerns
- Overcome harmful patterns of thought and behaviour
- Rebuild and revitalize your relationships
- Discover hope for a full and purposed life
- Work through spiritual difficulties
- Grow in faith and step further info a vibrant relationship with God
You can count on our Counsellors to:
- Listen and empathize
- Help you explore your struggles and identify your goals
- Assist you through proven, evidence-based therapeutic techniques
- Give you opportunities to pray and be prayed for
- Show compassion and care
- Provide encouragement and hope
- Collaborate in the study of Biblical truth
- Aid in discerning the Holy Spirit’s leadership
- Facilitate worship of God in whatever you are going through