Mercy Seat Ministry’s online Counselling sessions are a great, secure way to connect with a Christian Counsellor if:
- You are located outside the Fraser Valley
- You have difficulty travelling to our Counselling offices
- You do not have Christian Counselling services where you live, or
- You prefer safety from the risks associated with in-person sessions while the threat of the Coronavirus is imminent.
MSM has been offering video-call services for years and we have witnessed God’s nearness to both the Counsellor and the client despite being in different locations. We have observed God’s transforming power at work, and His unifying Spirit creating meaningful connections just like in traditional sessions. And, we have seen clients progress toward their goals with strength and fortitude, regardless of the session type.
Video Session Security Details:
- Online sessions will occur within the Jane platform we use for all our online booking, documenting, and accounting services.
- Jane’s video-call feature is built within the same, secure infrastructure. All data is encrypted in transit, and nothing is ever recorded or stored, making this service compliant with BC’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) requirements.
- Connectivity to the video-call occurs within your private client account.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We are here to discuss this process further if you would like more information.
MSM’s online services are available to people located in BC, Canada.